Spend some time getting personal with the San Francisco Bay—
Sausalito boasts great nautical adventures, activities and charters! Here are a few ideas when planning your trip to Sausalito. Get out and Celebrate the Bay!
- Sailing Fearless charter adventures provides great food, a fun captain, and a great adventure. Great for first-time sailor or a veteran. Leaving from the Presidio Yacht Club at the north end of the Golden Gate Bridge gets you on the water and sailing the bay quickly.
- Looking for a Private Motor Yacht for a personalized charter for the perfect day or more? Perhaps a three-hour tour or even a Romantic overnight? MV Shanutski may be the perfect yacht for you!
- Spaulding Wooden Boat Center connects people of all ages to maritime history, historic sailing vessels, and the art of wooden boat building.
- Learn a thing or two about the Bay with a tour of the recently renovated three-dimensional hydraulic Bay Model.
- Watch history in the making when you visit the Matthew Turner, the first wooden tall ship over 100’ built in the SF Bay in over 100 years. Build site and display located at Marina Plaza