Spend some time getting personal with the San Francisco Bay—
Sausalito boasts great nautical adventures, activities and charters! Here are a few ideas when planning your trip to Sausalito. Get out and Celebrate the Bay!
- Looking for a Private Motor Yacht for a personalized charter for the perfect day or more? Perhaps a three-hour tour or even a Romantic overnight? MV Shanutski may be the perfect yacht for you!
- Schooner Freda B is a beautiful 80' coastal schooner available for public sails and private charters and team building, boarding downtown in Sausalito Yacht Harbor.
- Spaulding Wooden Boat Center connects people of all ages to maritime history, historic sailing vessels, and the art of wooden boat building.
- Learn a thing or two about the Bay with a tour of the recently renovated three-dimensional hydraulic Bay Model.
- Call of the Sea Matthew Turner is a tall ship designed after the ship Galilee, which was built in the late 1800’s by the ship designer and builder Matthew Turner. The ship’s purpose it to connect people of all ages to the sea through sailing. She serves as an educational platform for Bay Area youth. Private and Charter sails available.