Shop Like A Local
Shop Caledonia Street
Trending on Caledonia
- Be sure to stop in some cool new stores and galleries rounding out Caledonia Street.
- Tivoli Decor is a great place to find unique things that are stylish, sculptural, interesting and will accent any home!
- Adele Gilani Art Gallery is an art gallery featuring works by living artists from California and beyond that is bold, inspiring and memorable.
- Diameter Plants is a new boutique specializing in indoor plants, ceramics and natural home decor with a focus on sustainability.
- Sausalito Optometry uses state of the art ophthalmic equipment, comprehensive eye care services, and carries an extensive selection of designer eyewear for all ages.
- Driver’s Market is a family-run market offering organic produce, natural foods, a fine selection of wines and a fabulous deli with fresh prepared foods.
- Katya Glass Jewelry is an artisan-crafted collection of uniquely-styled and brilliantly-colored sterling silver and fused glass jewelry.
- Sartaj India Cafe has returned and joins the venerable Sushi Ran and Smitty’s Bar making Caledonia a robust and multi-faceted restaurant and bar destination.
- For the home: Eco-Terric (formerly Pine Street Natural Interiors) features non-toxic furniture, organic bedding and custom window coverings; Sausalito Picture Framing has cornered the local market for quality picture framing and Waterstreet Hardware & Marine is a veritable hardware emporium with everything from screwdrivers and paint to coffee pots and foul weather gear.
Local Favorites Downtown
Check out these great spots Downtown
- Willow Grove Consignment opened this summer at the junction of Bridgeway and Caledonia Streets, it's racks change daily with some of the most sought after casual-upscale-spirited California style clothing, shoes and accessories!
- LoveMarin is one of our newest gallery and retail store downtown featuring local landscape photography, handmade home decor and much more.
- Sausalito Books by the Bay, Games People Play, Sausalito Ferry Company and Soxalito are favorites among locals and tourist alike!
- Contemporary and designer jewelry can be found at Sausalito Jewelers, silver and fun fashion jewelry at Burlwood Gallery blends art and one-of-a-kind pieces.
- Kokopelli Gallery specializes in Native American arts and jewelry pieces from America's southwest and the world beyond.
- Classy and trendy stores such as Hubba Hubba and Soxalito all offer a wide variety of women’s fashion, style and price range. Only in Sausalito has the largest retailer of gifts and apparel.
- The Holiday Shoppe has one of the largest selections of Christmas merchandise in the San Francisco Bay area specializing in unique handmade collections and ornaments.
- Satisfy your sweet tooth at Sausalito Sweets, our very own retro candy shop serving local ice cream, chocolates & homemade fudge.
- Artisan galleries and venues including Bachhus & Venus, Gallery Sausalito, Scrimshaw Gallery and Studio 333 Downtown.
- Be sure to stop in at Sausalito's very own Hanson Distillery Tasting Room inside their parent company Hanson Fine Art Gallery
- Great restaurants: Copita, Napa Valley Burger Company and The Barrel House Tavern have joined the downtown restaurant ranks along with long time local favorites Angelino, Aurora Ristorante, Poggio Trattoria, Scoma’s, The Trident and The Spinnaker.