Sausalito is home to many talented and motivated professionals, who are experienced and proficient in the skills, tools and techniques needed to maximize productivity and succeed in today’s relentlessly competitive market place. Whether you are in need of financial services, medical professionals or design and marketing firms, Sausalito has all of your needs covered. Our members offer expertise in a wide range of fields:
Accounting, Financial & Tax Services
- Providing financial planning services such as 401(k) planning, pension review & investment services as well as individual and group insurance benefits.
- Bookkeeping and administrative services, ranging from full bookkeeping for small businesses to handling personal finances for busy executives. Quickbooks proficient, bill.com and billing services.
- Callahan Financial Planning is a fee-only, fiduciary financial advisor in Mill Valley, San Rafael, and San Francisco, helping individuals and families receive investment, tax, and retirement planning.
- An independent, registered investment advisory (RIA) firm.
- Fee only, global growth, Registered Investment Advisors.
- Personalized/holistic financial, tax & estate planning practice providing a comprehensive array of services for individuals & business owners.
- Helping clients get clarity and control over their financial life, so that they can focus on living the life they want.
Architecture & Home Services
- Planning and Architecture.
- Plumbing, heating and fire sprinklers. Over 35 years experience.
- Sausalito based architectural firm, offering a full range of architecture services from planning through design.
- Michael Rex Architects specializes in designing distinctive residential and commercial projects in the Bay Area from Carmel to Sonoma.
Art & Exhibting Art Services
- Exhibiting contemporary art produced locally & worldwide, Oliveira, Bischoff, Frey, Sanders 50 studios, classes, outreach to 500 Marin youth.
Auto & Marine Services
- General automotive repair, ASE certified, smog checks.
- Maintenance and repair of boats and yachts.
- Auto Repair and Service — transmission, oil and filter changes.
- Known as ''The Cathedral of Boats,' this is a working maritime museum & educational center built by Myron Spaulding.
Dental, Medical & Therapists
- Dental Health Services
- Licensed psychotherapist with masters in both Counseling Psychology (MA) and Clinical Social Work (LCSW-R, NY, and LCSW, CA). Over thirty years of experience as an individual practitioner.
- Using state of the art ophthalmic equipment, we offer comprehensive eye care services. We also offer contact lens fittings for soft, rigid, colored and bifocals contact lenses; exams.
Creating Memorable Events for more than twenty years. From the decorations to the performers, they help you build your event from the ground up.
- Offering natural burial, green burial, traditional burial, cremation services, and America’s first green Jewish Cemetery, Gan Yarok.
- Family owned and operated business specializing in grooming bay area dogs. Bring your four-legged friend, big or small, and we'll make them look like a million bucks.
- Full service grooming services for the perfect pooch! Ale Carte to full service, including Activity, Personal and Playful packages for your dog.
Gyms & Fitness
- Providing the health & fitness experience you deserve. Come together as a community and thrive as a team. Ask about our one-week Trial Pass through our website.
Harbors & Marinas
- 74 slip marina that accommodates boats from 20’ to 50’. Just blocks from downtown and only minutes from the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Formerly known as the Arques Shipyard. A mixed use project featuring maritime services. Affordable berths and storage in the best location.
- Marina and Marine Services. 161 Slips, Guest Slips, 35-75 ft. End ties to 220 ft. Call for rates. Restrooms, water, phones, dock boxes, showers, pumpout, security, and parking.
- Agent of New York Life Insurance Company, offers a variety of products that can help you meet a variety of insurance and financial needs so you may protect what matters most.
- Specializing in Maritime and Marine Insurance Services. Offer Personal lines through Travelers
- Insurance broker specializing in group and individual health insurance and life insurance.
- State Farm Insurance and Financial Services in Sausalito since 1991.
- O’Hagan Meyer is committed to providing practical, innovative and exceptional litigation and advisory services to our clients regarding employment law.
Printers & Printing
- Quality printing and graphics. Affordable pricing, reliable, old fashioned service.
Website & Publications
- Destination Sausalito helps plan the getaway you deserve. Sausalito is perfect for couples, families, weekend warriors and seasoned adventurers alike.
- Marin County's favorite lifestyle publication. A commerce bridge between 100,000 affluent readers and businesses county-wide.
- All the Sausalito information that a visitor or resident might ever need and make it readily available in a well-organized, continually-updated and easy-to-use format.