44th Annual Sausalito Chili Cook-Off!
September 23 @ 11:30 am - 4:00 pm
The City of Sausalito is hosting its annual legendary Chili Cook-Off. This local event features live music by Zydeco Flames and all the chili you can eat for $25. Chefs will duke it out in three contest categories: Judge’s Choice, People’s Choice, and Best Booth. You will have a chance to vote, so come on down! This year, we’re spicing it up by adding a chili pepper eating contest that starts at 1 p.m. Register online. Rec’ers will sell beer, wine, and margaritas, and the Parks and Recreation Department will sell snow cones. We hope to see you there!
Visit Sausalito.gov/chili for more information and to buy your tasting wristband.
- Live music!
- Unlimited Tasting wristbands $25 – Reserve your wristband today.
- Additional tasting wristbands can be added to your cart during checkout as optional extras.
- Wristbands can be picked up day-of at our wristband booth at 11:30am.
- Wristbands will be for sale at the event, but we can only take cash or Venmo.
- Rec’ers will be selling beer, wine and margaritas
- Parks and Rec will be selling snow cones and sodas
- VIPS will be selling food
- Water bottle filling station will be available
- Tasting starts at 12:00 p.m. sharp (you can buy a wristband starting at 11:30am)
- Dog Friendly (on leash only)