Welcome to Sausalito!
Enjoy outdoor dining and savor the San Francisco bay view; stroll along the historic Sausalito waterfront indulging in the sights and sounds or get nautical and sail around the bay, paddle a kayak along the scenic shoreline, or climb aboard one of the schooners or charter boats for a day you’ll never forget. Kids on vacation? Visit the Marine Mammal Center, Discovery Museum or Bay Model. And don’t miss one of the many outdoor fairs, art festivals or music concerts all celebrating summer in Sausalito.
Visit Things To Do in Sausalito or
watch the video below to see what a wonderful location Sausalito is to visit!
Sausalito in the News
Who's in the News around town?!
- Day Trippin' in Sausalito - Overnight in Sausalito at Inn Above Tide
- Sally Calef-Gebron Named Spirit of Marin recipient
- Matthew Turner: A head turner
- Inn Above Tide - Top 25 Small Hotels in the US
- Sausalito - A Slice of Italy
- Marine Mammal Center Celebrates 40 Years
- Cavallo Point Wins National Geographic Award
Thursday, September 17
You came for the Fun ...
Stayed for the Adventure!
Thank you to all our members who came to the
Seaplane Adventures Mixer and donated goods
to be flown to Lake County Chamber members.
For photos, click here
We appreciate all our members,
friends and families who came and supported us
at one of our largest fundarisers of the year
The Sausalito Art Festival!
Check out some of our photos here