Spend some time getting personal with the San Francisco Bay --
Sausalito boasts great nautical adventures, activities and charters! Here are a few ideas when planning your trip to Sausalito. Get out and Celebrate the Bay!
- For views that would impress the likes of Amelia Earhart, join Seaplane Adventures for a flight over the San Francisco Bay. Seaplane was founded in 1945 and has continuously operated.
- Join SF Bay Adventures for a Local History or Sunset Sail on the classic schooner Freda B charter boarding in downtown. Sausalito. Freda B is also available for Corporate offsite and team building sails.
- Five Stars Yacht of Sausalito offers custom catered charter events on the Bay for up to 50 guests, boarding at popular Schoonmaker Point Marina.
- Learn to Kayak or Stand-Up Paddleboard on Richardson Bay with Sea Trek, serving water lovers since 1982!
- We will make a sailor out of you yet Modern Sailing School offers sailing classes right in your backyard. Put on your Sperry’s and take the helm!
- The Sausalito Wooden Boat Tour celebrates a decade of historic waterfront walking and boating tours with the publication of the third edition of the Sausalito Wooden Boat Tour guide book.
- Spaulding Wooden Boat Center connects people of all ages to maritime history, historic sailing vessels, and the art of wooden boatbuilding.
- Learn a thing or two about the Bay with a tour of the recently renovated three-dimensional hydraulic Bay Model.
- Watch history in the making when you visit the build site of Educational Tall Ship, the first wooden tall ship over 100’ built in the SF Bay in over 100 years. Build site and display located at Marina Plaza
For more ways to get friendly with the Bay
- See our Attractions, Charter and Tours click here