Average Temperature Ranges (variable):
Summer/Fall Daytime: 60’s to Mid 80’s
Summer/Fall Nighttime: 50’s to 60’s
Winter/Spring Daytime: 60’s to 70’s
Winter/Spring Nighttime: Upper 40’s to 50’s
Located along the picturesque shores of San Francisco Bay, Sausalito is a refreshing break from typical fog located in San Francisco. Sausalito's is perfect for bike riding, hiking, sailing, swimming and kayaking.
* October is the average warmest month.
* The highest recorded temperature was 99°F in 1961.
* On average, the coolest month is January.
* The lowest recorded temperature was 26°F in 1990.
* January is the average wettest month.
WHAT'S THE WEATHER? Check out the weather in Sausalito, CA 94965 Today, tomorrow or whenever you are coming to town!