The Sausalito Chamber of Commerce has been in operation since 1945. A non-profit business organization with more than 340 members, the Chamber has been an active force in the community, providing resources, leadership and networking opportunities for members.
Our goal is to ensure a healthy economy as well as the character of our community, with respect for our fragile bayside environment and to always promote social equity. All of these factors must be in balance for business to thrive.
The Sausalito Chamber of Commerce Promotes, Represents & Supports Sausalito Businesses and Residents through Providing Referrals, Networking, Advertising & Marketing Opportunities.
To create a healthy, vibrant business community & make Sausalito a better place to live, work & play.
1. Strengthening the Local Economy
2. Promoting and Connecting the Community
3. Representing Business to Government
4. Providing Quality Networking Opportunities
5. Political Action
The Sausalito Chamber of Commerce values…
- Our members
- Honesty, integrity and openness
- Taking action with ethics
- Being a proactive voice for business
- Establishing relationships which are important to the Sausalito business community
The Sausalito Chamber of Commerce is proud of its many acomplishments, including the establishment and ongoing support of community events and forums, that support local businesses:
- Monthly BizX (Business Information Exchange) Meetings
- Monthly Mixers
- Buy Local Campaign
- Annual Sausalito Art Festival
- Annual Gingerbread Tour
- Annual Concierge Tour
- Business Leadership Breakfasts
- Chamber Women's Alliance
The Chamber of Commerce operates with a full time staff of two professionals (CEO, Oonagh Kavanagh and Executive Assistant, Yolanda Finstad) and a Board of Directors, comprising of volunteers from the Sausalito business community.